Thursday, December 24, 2009

About Me

Hello,My name is Ahmad makmuri. I’m 25 years old, now i live at Jakarta indonesia. You Can call me Muri. I was born in Pemalang Central Java which is one of popular city in Indonesia. I am second son in my family and now I still study at State University Of Jakarta, Business Economic And Administrasi Faculty in 2003. Everday i’m busy with two business Offline, that business is top up reload pulse unit for time used. Now I try to study make good blog and study Internet Marketing. I study about how to become an Internet Marketer and trading forex with robot. And this blog ” www.1st-blackberry-cellphone.blogspot.com ” I dedicate to all of people in the world. I hope I will be one of internet marketer Indonesia expecially from Pemalang. I thanks to my family that they give me oppourtunity to study at university and I hope I can make them happy and always be happy family. I Hope I will always want to be a good boy in my family and can get everything I want in my life. Succes in life and here after.

i'm full time internet marketer, professional online researcher, & self proclaimed "technonerd" :-)
i love electronic gadgets. All kind! High-tech, low-tech, i love them all!so... i created this blog as guide to help you find all the best in techno-fun gadgetry. from blackberry cell phone to cappuccino machine!

there are thousands of site online offering information on all things electronic. some provide very helpfull information about very good product and some are a total waste of your valuable time and money.

if you'er looking for honest evaluations of the newest, coolest techno-gadgets offered, (as well as the 'oldies but goodies') i'm confident you'll find my website helpfull :-)

my email : muray.rich@gmail.com

my facebook : www.facebook.com/ahmad.makmuri

my yahoo masanger : murayrich@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment